- Also known as 'Saturn' or 'doughnut' peaches
- Sweeter than other peaches
- High in vitamins A and C
- First grown in China in the 19th century
- Created by a natural genetic mutation
- One flat peach has around 50-60 calories
Lylia Rose is a UK money blog by Victoria Sully featuring lifestyle topics with a focus on making money online, blogging, working from home, self-employment, staying healthy as a busy work-at-home-mum, side hustles, saving money + family finance tips.
This website has affiliate links + ads on every page - click here for more info.