Flat Peach Smoothie Recipe
3 Flat Peaches
1 Large Banana
1 Mug Almond Milk
For maximum goodness, I leave the skin on the flat peaches. Just be sure to cut up & remove the stones.
Pop all the ingredients in a blender (I used a Nutri Ninja with size medium cup) and pulse until smooth.
This is a very peachy delicious drink! Best served in a chunky wine glass with pretty straws methinks.
Here are some quick and fab facts about flat peaches:
- Also known as 'Saturn' or 'doughnut' peaches
- Sweeter than other peaches
- High in vitamins A and C
- First grown in China in the 19th century
- Created by a natural genetic mutation
- One flat peach has around 50-60 calories