- Also known as 'Saturn' or 'doughnut' peaches
- Sweeter than other peaches
- High in vitamins A and C
- First grown in China in the 19th century
- Created by a natural genetic mutation
- One flat peach has around 50-60 calories
Welcome to my money and lifestyle blog.
I'm Victoria Sully, mum of two, wife and full-time blogger who is passionate about making money online, saving money, self-employment, healthy living and blogging.
Click here to learn more about my blog topics and here if you're a business looking to work with my blog.