Five More Signs I Know I’m Almost 30…
The countdown is well and truly on; less than a month to go until I am the big 3-0.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t actually mind at all. I feel way more confident, focussed and happy going into my thirties than I could have ever imagined a few years back. I’m excited for this new decade and feel it’s going to be my best years. But, just for a giggle, here are five more signs I know I’m nearly 30…
- I'm spending an increasing amount of time at garden centres and actually enjoying it
- I planted potatoes last week
- I’ve pulled out at least three grey/white hairs in the last month, eek!
- I talk about the weather pretty much every single day
- Bedtime is 10ish, 11pm is considered a very late night and I think I'd fall asleep standing up if I tried to make it to midnight