Welcome to my money and lifestyle blog. I'm Victoria Sully, mum of two, wife and full-time blogger who is passionate about making money online, saving money, self-employment, healthy living and blogging. Click here to learn more about my blog topics and here if you're a business looking to work with my blog.
10 Things About Me
10 Random Things About Me
1. I've nearly always had long dark hair. When I was 18 I had it cut to shoulder length and dyed blonde, but it really didn't suit me! I wish I did suit short hair though as I'd have a lot more options.
2. I had a pet hamster called Chuckles. He lived in a cage on a desk next to my bed and was super noisy at night time, running around in his wheel. When he passed away I wanted him buried in a glass jar as I didn't want other animals to eat him!
3. Pizza is my favourite takeaway. It's Ben's too, so there's not much persuasion if one of us suggests it! We try to be good though, so probably order one per month.
4. Purple was always my ultimate favourite colour, but I now actually prefer greens and blues, particularly teal and duck egg.
5. I once went to the Grand Canyon, but it was pitch black once I arrived. I got massively lost on the way somehow. So I've still not seen it, but to view it by helicopter is definitely on my bucket list.
6. My first car was a burgundy Ford Fiesta for around £250-300 when I was 19. I had it for 9 months and it was always really reliable. I've just bought a Ford Fiesta again (at 29), but a much nicer version!
7. When I was about 11 or 12, me and some friends wanted to be pop stars! We set up a girl band called 'The Little Misses' in my bedroom and recorded a song (on a tape!). 'We're the little misses in your town, 1, 2, 3 of us hanging around. We know how to have some fun. Ready, stop, 3, 2, 1!'. Haha! One of us then supposedly sent it to a record label! Whether we actually did, I'm not sure. Not surprisingly, we never heard back!
8. I love pickled eggs. I worked in a bar when I was 18/19 and went straight from my other job to there. I'd scoff a bag of salt and vinegar crisps and a pickled egg as soon as I got there (healthy, hey!)! If I ever have chippy chips now, I just have to get a pickled egg too!
9. One of my guilty pleasures has to be reading the Daily Mail. I know to take most of what they say with a pinch of salt as they definitely sensationalize stories and twist words!
10. I've never been diving and I'm not sure I ever will. The thought of it seems quite claustrophobic to me, so I don't think I'd enjoy it.
It amazes me how many people still don’t use cashback sites. It’s basically free money back for all the things you already buy! Always check for cashback at Top Cashbackand Quidcofor great discounts at online retailers, airlines, car garages, insurances, holidays and so much more.
Tax-free cash in your spare time
I highly recommend matchedbettingto make tax-free cash in your spare time. I made £5683.56 cash from home in 26 months using ProfitAccumulatoras a total beginner. Try two offers for free without subscribing! Easily follow their step-by-step guides and videos. I didn’t 'get it' but followed their instructions and made over £5000 in two years in as little as 30 minutes a week!