Rubz Nourishing Hand Cream Review
I was recently sent Rubz Nourishing Hand Cream to sample. As we start to enter autumn and the colder, harsher-on-skin weather, hand cream becomes a daily must for most. Over the past two years I’ve really noticed my hands becoming much less soft and instead tougher and drier over the cold winter months. This intensely moisturising hand cream will be my new best friend!
Rubz Hand Cream is handmade by owner Julia with ‘care and devotion’ in Lancashire. Rubz Skin Care also stocks a moisturiser and foot cream. All ingredients are natural aside from the preservative. It’s made clear the hand cream I trialled is free from parabens and formaldehyde. Formaldehyde ‘releasers’ are used in many products and possibly cause toxicity to our immune system, nervous system and could even be carcinogenic in high amounts. There are of course others saying it is perfectly safe added to cosmetics, but I’d say it’s best to not take the risk (especially if it’s not a necessary ingredient). The more natural, the better.
The hand cream has both rose and geranium oils, which have some fantastic properties for fabulous skin. Here are just some of their benefits:
- Soothes red and irritated skin
- Helps to maintain moisture in the skin, preventing dry and chapped hands
- Kind to sensitive skin
- A beautiful natural fragrance
- Restores suppleness for glowing skin
- Anti-ageing properties as it encourages the skin to contract which helps to reduce sagging and look more toned
- Improves appearance of scars, marks and skin spots
- Promotes radiant and beautiful skin (used by the Egyptians for such)
- Leaves a sweet scent on the skin
- Radiant skin as it aids cell regeneration
This Rubz Nourishing Hand Cream feels super silky and luxurious once applied. Hands are so silky-smooth after applying, it’s best to apply as an intense hand cream before bed, or with enough time for it to soak in before tackling any hand needed tasks. The smell is very pleasant and I caught pleasurable whiffs of it long after applying. This cream is also beneficial for nails and cuticles promoting strong, healthy nail growth whilst reducing any brittleness. A really fantastic natural product!
You can find the full Rubz Skin Care range at www.rubzskincare.co.uk