9 Random Things About Me
- The first album I ever bought was All Saints. It was a double tape pack (remember those?!) which I purchased in Safeway!
- My hair is currently 22 inches long. Apparently you can get £200 for 19 inches, so Ben's brother measured my hair. I'm definitely not selling it though!
- One of my favourite comfort meals is runny yolk fried eggs on beans on wholemeal toast, with a dollop of Heinz ketchup. Yum!
- The only sport I liked doing at school was the 1500m race. I wish I'd taken up long distance running, but only ever did it for sports day or in lessons.
- As a young teenager I had Spice Girls and East 17 posters on my wall!
- My Christmas chocolate tin of choice would be Miniature Heroes. I like every single choc in this one.
- I was a vegetarian for a few years when younger, but stated eating meat again as I missed chicken. I then cut down to eating only chicken and fish for a few years, then just fish. Nearly 2.5 years ago I went totally veggie again. Now I can't ever imagine eating meat again and currently believe I never will. There are a few reasons I'm veggie and I may write a blog post one day.
- Films I remember watching over and over again as a youngster are: The Land Before Time, The Neverending Story, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins and The Sound of Music!
- We had a pet goldfish when I was little called Pat. My Mum would always joke saying 'Pat the fish - no don't!'.