Recently Reuben has mostly:
- Been giggling every time I say ‘bzzzzzzz’ to him. Even if he’s a little distressed, he’ll stop and laugh as soon as I ‘bzzzzzzz’
- He also cracks up at ‘boo’ or even just ‘bababababa’ – must be something they love about the B sound!
- Been crawling! Forwards! Yep, he’s worked it out and is officially on the move (the right way anyway!). Grab your toys Bella & watch out!
- Talked to me! Well, we have a sort of conversation at least. He will say ‘uh’ whilst looking at me, and I will say ‘uh’ back and this goes on for a while…
- Refused to be fed with a spoon. He will only feed himself now. Great for his independence (already, arg), but terrible for the mess it creates ev..er..y..where…
Bella has been saying some brilliant things recently. Here are a few of our conversations, I only wish I could remember them all!
- There’s a tree surgeon two doors down, so it’s very noisy
Bella – ‘What’s that noise? I know, it’s a finding machine! Them is finding treasure!’
- Rubs under my chin – ‘Mummy, I don’t like spikey. You got a beard like Daddy!’ (Um, thanks Bells *reaches for the tweezers*)
- Me – ‘What did you do at playschool today?’
Bella – ‘I don’t know. ‘ *Thinks for a moment…*
'Mum, I say I don’t know lots and lots’
(She really does, first automatic answer to every question!)