An interview with Bella, now four, and a few funny things she says!
Bella has just turned four! It sounds so much older than three. We went to meet her teachers at her new school recently. I can’t believe she’s off to big school in September!
Here are a few things she keeps saying…!
- Is adamant the birds in our garden are called maggunpies no matter how many times we tell her they are magpies!
- In The Range – ‘That man has a baby about to pop out of his tummy!’ Oh gosh, quick Bella, out of this aisle now!
- ‘But…’ Oh yes – we’ve started to get an answer back to things we ask Bella to do. There is often a ‘but I’m too busy’ or similar!
- ‘Why?’ – eek, we’ve entered the why stage. Even when she gets the answer to the why, another why is asked!
- ‘What?’ But really more like ‘WOT?’ and imagine a kind of Kevin and Perry style sound, but she is just FOUR! Haha. Oh yes, the threenager has not yet disappeared even though we are into her fourth year.
Bella Interview – 4 years 0 months
Mummy – What would you like to be when you grow up?
Bella – A fairy
Mummy – OK, what job would you like to do when you grow up?
Bella – Making food
Mummy – Who is your favourite person?
Bella - Reuben
Mummy – Who is your best friend at playschool?
Bella - Sydney
Mummy – Where is your favourite place?
Bella – Soft play
Mummy – What is your favourite colour?
Bella – Silver, red and yellow
Mummy – What’s your favourite vegetable?
Bella - Broccoli
Mummy – What’s your favourite fruit?
Bella - Pear
Mummy – What’s your favourite thing to do?
Bella – Go in my little house
Mummy- What’s your favourite animal?
Bella – Fish and turtles
Mummy – Do you mean tortoises? They live on land? Shall we get one because Mummy likes them too?
Bella – Yes! Let’s get a tortoise!
Watch this space!