Every Friday I invite other bloggers and money making mums to share the ways busy parents can make money from home.
Welcome, tell me a little about who you are, where you’re from and introduce your blog.
Tell me, how do you make money from home?
What makes it suitable for mums?
What are three benefits of working at home?
- No child care issues!
- Time for self care (I walk the dog which is great for my mental health)
- Flexibility around other commitments, appointments etc
What are three negatives?
- It can be very lonely at times. I miss having a word crowd around me.
- It can be hard to stay focused on working when things need doing at home.
- It’s not a regular income which can be stressful if you depend on it.
If you could only pick one, working from home or going to an employed job for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
Do you have a favourite quote to keep you inspired?
What words of wisdom can you share with mums looking to make their own income from home?
Check out the rest of the series here: Money Making Mums
How to make money from home
Thank you so much for taking part in my interview series!
Please pin me: