GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
Almost every week I like to give back to my readers and blog supporters by giving away a £10 Amazon voucher! It's usually on a Wednesday, but simply check the giveaways tab regularly to see the newest prizes and giveaways. It takes only a few moments to enter and there are lots of entry options so you can choose the quickest or the options that you like best.
It's the ultimate prize as you can choose whatever you like with it. You can also pop along to my Giveaways section for lots more chances to win vouchers. I try to post a new giveaway once per week so do bookmark my website. I've had a few lucky entrants win more than once, so it is possible!
Great blog posts to save and make money:
One of the entry options is to read another one of my blog posts. Here are some great suggestions. You can also discover my top blog posts in the footer of my website or visit my main blog page to read my latest blog posts. You can find an archive on the side bar to see all recent titles and lots of great blog posts in my menu about making and saving money.
The full terms and conditions are below, but simply enter using one or more of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget below and remember, if you win your delivery address must be in the UK. The entry options are really easy and range from following a Twitter account to reading a blog post.
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/ee07d1b3125/
Terms and conditions:
- There will be one winner
- The prize is a £10 Amazon eGift card
- The prize must be claimed within 28 days of the first winner's notification email being sent.
- There is no cash alternative
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person, follow the instructions to enable multiple entries
- Winners will be notified within 28 days
- The winner must claim their prize within 28 days or it will be forfeited
- All entries must be received by the date and time specified
- The winner will be picked at random by Rafflecopter & notified by email
- Giveaways are open to the UK only