In the hot days of summer there's nothing more refreshing than a homemade juice poured over ice to quench your thirst. One of the most watery and thirst quenching fruits I can think of is melon. It's so juicy and the perfect summer fruit.
If you have a juicer then this refreshing melon and kale juice is healthy and delicious too. If you don't have a juicer then why not try whizzing this together in a blender to make a kale and melon smoothie instead?
I bet this recipe would work a treat as a smoothie too! Or even frozen into ice lollies - yum!
Read on to discover how to make a delicious melon and kale juice.
Refreshing melon and kale juice recipe
- 2 Galia Melons
- 250g Curly Kale
- 5 Handfuls of Spinach
- 2 Kiwis
- 1 Apple
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 Teaspoon Aduna Moringa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Wheatgrass Powder
- Pop all the ingredients (minus the powders) through a juicer.
- Blend the juice with the powders in a smoothie maker or a blender!
The best juicer
We use a Sage juicer to make the juice! You can just chuck all the ingredients down the flue, including whole fruit and it separates the pulp!
The best smoothie maker
What are the health & beauty benefits of moringa?
Beauty benefits of moringa
- Skin - anti ageing, clear, soft, improves elasticity, radiant, repairs cells
- Hair - shiny, healthy, prevents hair loss, stimulates hair growth
- Nails - strong, healthy
Health benefits of moringa
- Mood - alleviates depression, reduces stress, increases well-being, improves sleep, relieves anxiety, reduces tiredness & fatigue
- Body - increases energy, improves metabolism & digestion, detoxifies, promotes healthy growth & maintenance of muscle mass, supports healthy bones
- Healing & Prevention - boosts immune system, contributes to a normal blood pressure, protects stomach lining, has anti-inflammatory properties
More delicious & healthy recipes
Pin for later!