It’s so easy to make homemade vegan ice lollies! This simple ice lolly recipe is super quick to make and only needs three ingredients! It makes perfect homemade ice lollies for toddlers and adults alike using only natural, healthy and delicious ingredients.
Homemade ice lollies made with fresh fruit ingredients have so much more flavour too. They are juicy and delicious! Plus you get to benefit from all their nutrients and don't have to worry about added sugar or weird unnatural additives.
Here’s the simplest recipe and method for making refreshing and healthy raspberry, banana and coconut cooling ice lollies.
- 2 Mugs Raspberries (ours were freshly picked from the garden!)
- 2 Bananas ( I love Abel and Cole organic bananas)
- 500ml Coconut drink (I used Rude Health’s Organic Coconut Drink, but you can use your favourite plant based milk)
- Pop it in your blender (mine went into a large Nutri Ninja cup) and pulse until smooth
- Pour into ice lolly moulds, freeze until set and enjoy
Warning - best served outside if you have a three year old!
I had a bit of mixture left over, so Bella and I enjoyed a tasty smoothie whilst we waited for our ice lollies to freeze. This recipe makes an equally delicious smoothie!
The cool ice lolly moulds are from ProCook.