You can, of course, wear your Lylia Rose scarves for their intended use, as a scarf(!), but there are several other uses for these beautiful pieces of material!
Here are five other fabulous ways to use your Lylia Rose printed scarf:
- Sarong – A great wrap or sarong over your swimming outfit in the garden or at the beach. A colourful bright print would look fabulous on your summer holiday. No need to buy a sarong, just use your favourite lightweight scarf instead!
- Breast feeding cover – having just finished nursing my second child, my scarves were a lifesaver! Never usually leaving the house without keeping my neck cosy, I was able to shelter my baby and protect my modesty by covering baby’s head with a beautiful scarf. (If you want to whip them out though, feel free, I take no offence to however people wish to feed their own baby!)
- Photo backdrop – I must admit this is not my own idea. I sent a scarf to a blogger recently and they told me they had also used it as a backdrop to their beauty products for a blog post. What an excellent idea! I just had to share it as I can’t believe I have never thought of this myself!
- Voile for a small window – If you have a dinky window somewhere a pretty scarf could make the perfect voile! Loop it over a mini curtain pole, drape to the side and tie in a knot. Or if you no longer use the scarf and are good at sewing, cut to size and sew the hems in. Beautiful!
- Pretty dresser table runner – a printed scarf would look fabulous laid out over your bedroom dresser in a runner style. Then simply pop your jewellery stands, perfume and trinkets in a lovely arrangement on top.
I’m already thinking up more amazing ways to use your Lylia Rose scarves and may post another blog soon!
Do you have any other great ways to use a printed scarf? Perhaps I can include them. Comment below if you have a great idea!