Five other ways to use your fashion scarf
You can, of course, wear your fashion scarves for their intended use, as a scarf(!), but there are several other uses for these beautiful pieces of material!
Here are five other fabulous ways to use your printed scarf:
- Sarong – A great wrap or sarong over your swimming outfit in the garden or at the beach. A colourful bright print would look fabulous on your summer holiday. No need to buy a sarong, just use your favourite lightweight scarf instead!
- Breast feeding cover – having just finished nursing my second child, my scarves were a lifesaver! Never usually leaving the house without keeping my neck cosy, I was able to shelter my baby and protect my modesty by covering baby’s head with a beautiful scarf. (If you want to whip them out though, feel free, I take no offence to however people wish to feed their own baby!)
- Photo backdrop – I must admit this is not my own idea. I sent a scarf to a blogger recently and they told me they had also used it as a backdrop to their beauty products for a blog post. What an excellent idea! I just had to share it as I can’t believe I have never thought of this myself!
- Voile for a small window – If you have a dinky window somewhere a pretty scarf could make the perfect voile! Loop it over a mini curtain pole, drape to the side and tie in a knot. Or if you no longer use the scarf and are good at sewing, cut to size and sew the hems in. Beautiful!
- Pretty dresser table runner – a printed scarf would look fabulous laid out over your bedroom dresser in a runner style. Then simply pop your jewellery stands, perfume and trinkets in a lovely arrangement on top.
I’m already thinking up more amazing ways to use your Lylia Rose scarves and may post another blog soon!