I recently won a prize hamper which had lots of health foods including this Aduna Baobab Raw Energy Bar. I decided to taste test the bar and review it on my blog.
These Aduna raw energy bars that come in a variety of flavours are right up my street! I have been experimenting with more superfoods in my diet recently and discovering healthy snacks that contains them too. These sorts of snacks are a lot healthier than most of the junk food snacks out there today and with the added bonus of superfood powders, they provide a lot of vitamins and minerals to keep you healthy and nourished, while being satisfied by a sweet tasty snack too!
Read on to see how the Aduna baobab bars taste.
Aduna raw energy bars - baobab review
I really do love the bright packaging with all it's funky patterns. It has a very African vibe! They are so inviting and would definitely stand out to me in a health food store.
What are Aduna raw energy baobab bars good for?
What is baobab?
- In short, baobab is a superfood (or superfruit) from the African 'Tree of Life' baobab tree.
- It's a nutrient dense natural raw food packed with fibre (50%), vitamin C, potassium, calcium and antioxidants.
- It contains way more antioxidants than any other superfruit including blueberries, goji berries and even acai berries.
- The baobab fruit is also sourced sustainably and ethically from many African communities who own the trees.
More great benefits of the Aduna baobab raw energy bars
- These bars are vegetarian, vegan, wheat and gluten free, raw, organic, dairy free and have no added sugar.
- They contain only seven ingredients which are all natural; not a preservative or additive in sight.
- To top it off (and not surprisingly) they won 'best healthy snack' at the 2015 Beauty Shortlist Awards.
More healthy eating blog posts
Please pin me for later!