Win this scarf in my blog giveaway:
More about the scarf
These beautiful scarves could also be used as sarongs, head scarves or even as breast feeding covers! These scarves have so many other uses too. Pop over and read Five Other Ways to Use Your Fashion Scarf for inspiration!
- Approximate size of scarf 180cm by 100cm
- Soft printed poly fabric
- Hand wash only
- The scarves are protected in waterproof poly packaging.
- Dispatched in 100% bio-degradable environmentally friendly mailing bags.
- To keep waste to a minimum invoices and unnecessary packaging will not be added to your order.
Don’t bin it!
I really hope you’ll love your new scarf for years to come, but if you ever get bored of it, please don’t throw it away. Landfills are too full of things that can be reused, reworn and recycled. For inspiration on what to do with your worn out or unwanted clothes and textiles, please read my blog post: 13 ways to get rid of unwanted clothes (without binning them)
The full terms and conditions are below, but simply enter using one or more of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget below and remember, if you win your delivery address must be in the UK.
Check out my Giveaways section for more amazing prizes!
Suggestions of blog posts to read for one of the entry options:
Term and Conditions:
- There will be one winner
- The prize is the item pictured above
- The prize must be claimed within 28 days of the first winner's notification email being sent.
- There is no cash alternative
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person, follow the instructions to enable multiple entries
- Winners will be notified within 28 days
- The winner must claim their prize within 28 days or it will be forfeited
- All entries must be received by the date and time specified
- The winner will be picked at random by Rafflecopter & notified by email
- Giveaways are open to the UK only