June 2021 £100 cash prize giveaway!
June is here which hopefully means summer is here and the rainy weather can do one!!
The start of a new month also means it's time for another one of my fabulous cash prize giveaways. This month for a whopping £100 cash prize with lots of entry options so you have more chance to win.
Read on to learn how to enter this free cash prize giveaway.
Need more cash currently?
If you need more money in the current UK lockdowns then check out my blog post 19 ways I've made money at home during the lockdowns for some inspiration and these:
- Get £5 free cash!
- 60 ways to make money online
- List of 8 apps that turn UK receipts to cash
- How to get free money UK
- Some of the best refer a friend schemes in the UK
- Save money online with this list of UK cashback sites
- Freetrade free share worth up to £200
- For the best side hustle in the UK and videos explaining how it works in simple terms, check out my matched betting blog!
Easily make money from home and save more money!
If you’re looking for ways to make more money and useful saving tips, then give my personal finance blog a good read!
My top menu will help you find what you’re looking for.
Give my matched betting blog a read to see how you can start making money right away with this amazing tax-free money making method in the UK. You don’t need to know anything about sports or betting. I share the company I used to make it super easy and extract a profit from bookies offers. It legit and I share links to national newspapers who have also given it a try or shared how it’s totally legal and best of all, tax-free.
If that’s not your cup of tea then see my blog post 60 ways to make money online where you’re sure to find at least one way of making extra cash at home if you need to.
The below blog posts will get you started and there are plenty more on my blog - over 2000 blog posts!
· Looking for more ways to save money?
· Maybe you're looking for ways to make money from home?
Here are 60 tried and tested ways to make money online in the UK and check out my favourite side hustle to make money in my matched betting blog!
· Want to make more money from your own blog?
Check out this huge list of websites to find paid blogging opportunities for your blog and my 6 secrets to make more money from your blog!
There will be a way for you to make money that suits you or save more money, I’m sure!
Have you got your free £5 cash yet?
If you’re in the UK then it's really easy and costs you nothing! Just use your free Curve card within 7 days to get your free £5. The Curve card links to your own debit and credit cards, so you actually pay from those. The Curve card allows you to carry one card, the Curve card, and choose which of your cards you want to pay with using their app. Go back in time and change your mind too if you paid on the wrong card!
Click here to learn how to easily get £5 free cash and remember to use it within 7 days to qualify for the free £5. Don’t forget!
Enter here to win £100 free cash to your PayPal
Now, time for the giveaway....
The cash will be sent to a PayPal account only. If you don’t have a GBP PayPal then you may be charged a foreign transaction fee.
There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Follow the instructions for multiple entries and daily entry options with new options being added throughout the month!
Bookmark this page and return daily for even more entries!
- There will be one winner
- The cash prize will only be sent to your PayPal account
- The winner will be picked at random by Rafflecopter & notified by email within 28 days
- The prize must be claimed within 28 days of the first notification email or it will be forfeited
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person. Follow the instructions for multiple entries. Return daily for even more entry options.
- All entries must be received by the date and time specified.
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
- The cash will be sent to a PayPal account only. If you don’t have a GBP PayPal then you may be charged a foreign transaction fee. Conversion rates are out of my control.