Coronavirus is still here and life shows no sign of returning to normal anytime soon. Who’d have thought at the start of the lockdown, we would still have our lives so drastically affected in so many ways.
I know some things are opening up in the UK with several measures in place, but for now we are pretty much staying in lockdown mode until we see if there is a second wave, or if the virus continues to slow down even as more people meet.
I’m not one for busy places anyway, so I’m definitely not rushing to the beach after seeing the photos of the craziness at Bournemouth and other hotspots in the UK.
Work is very hit and miss too. Some work is carrying on as normal, but other work is still cancelled, on hold or budgets are very limited compared to normal.
Everything seems a bit all over the place at the moment with some people ready to crack on as normal and others remaining socially distanced and in lockdown. This mix is happening in both my personal life and work life.
Hopefully you are all taking care and staying as safe as can be.
I have a selection of lockdown and coronavirus blog posts that you might currently enjoy or find helpful:
- 5 useful lockdown gift ideas that give back
- 19 ways to make money from home during the coronavirus lockdown
- 5 top websites for finding remote jobs
- Should you plan a UK break for later this year?
- 4 healthy and cheap ways to destress
- Matched betting and coronavirus
- 3 ways to organise your finances during lockdown
- Preparing your office for return to work after Covid-19
- Why social distancing doesn’t mean social isolation
- Should you cancel your summer holiday plans?
- 5 ways to make money during the lockdown
- Using your spare time during the lockdown period
- Affordable DIY projects + fun activities for kids at home
- How dining out will change after the coronavirus lockdown
- How AI is helping COVID-19
Win £50 in my July cash giveaway!
Anyway, enough of the doom and gloom and something to perhaps brighten up your day, bring a little joy and hope…
It’s time for my monthly giveaway. This one runs for the entire month, giving you lots of chances to enter as many of the entry options can be completed each day.
I am giving away a whopping £50 cash this July to one of my lucky blog readers.
I know this could really help out in these strange times and wish you all the best of luck. If money is tight then do check out the rest of my blog. You’ll find lots of ways to make and save money at home. There are several blog posts categorised in my top menu that will help you out.
These will get you started:
- Get £5 free cash!
- List of 8 apps that turn UK receipts to cash
- 3 tips for cheaper car insurance
- How to get free money UK
- How to cut your gas + electric bills
- How to make money in one hour
- 50% off Pizza Hut Delivery 7 days a week!
- 3 fast + genuine ways to make money online UK
- How to make £1000 in a month online
- Some of the best refer a friend schemes in the UK
- 2 ways to make money doing nothing
Enter here to win £50 free cash
Now, time for the giveaway....
This giveaway is open worldwide. The cash will be sent as £50 GBP to a PayPal account only. If you don’t have a GBP PayPal then you may be charged a foreign transaction fee. Full giveaway terms and conditions are in the Rafflecopter widget.